P-TAK 4 YOGAS45-DAYINTENSIVE TTC
Aryamarga Yoga is proud to present the Anubhava Yoga/ Experiential Yoga appreciation programme, a fourty five day intensive programme designed for those interested in actually experiencing the theory and practice of authentic Yoga. The Anubhava programme acts both as a precursor to Arya Marga Yoga’s more intense and exhaustive 5-month Anubhava Yoga TTC and independently, as a unique introduction to the ancient science of Integrated Yoga.
Known by their sanskrit terms-Hatha, Mantra, Tantra and Raja Yoga, the Four Yogas of the Body, the Mind, Consciousness and No-Mind have been practiced for millennia in India as one single Integrated system. This integrated system cannot simply be learnt-it must be experienced.
To rapidly enable the flowering of experiences in the Integrated 4 Yoga system, we utilize the experiential methods of Bhava-Spanda or Passion-Waves, the high intensification of mentally generated emotional states. The experience of this intensified emotion within the techniques of the 4 Yogas is the real inner revealer, and transformer of our personalities and bodies.
Experience in Samskrit is termed Anubhava and the Anubhava Yoga appreciation programme is designed to generate within the participants the inner experience of the 4 Yogas. The techniques learnt in the course will be practiced for maximum effect in these Himalayan settings to bring the experience to a close, and a new beginning.
P-TAK COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- All the teachings are untouched and selected practices of the ancient Naga and Buddhist Vajrayana Lineages, tailored to be applicable for modern Yogic lifestyles.
- Taught by teachers from the Forest tradition of the Giri Monks.
- Detailed and Practical teaching of the Samkhya/ Numerological Reality.
- Intensive training on the 27 Asanas P-TAK [5 Elements Asana Kriya] Sequence.
- Training on identifying the Elemental compositions of any Yoga Asana.
- Practical training on the identification of the unique 5 Elements mix and the Psychology of the Individual.STRUCTURE
- Intensive, exhaustive and descriptive teaching of the Raja Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Analytical and practical teaching of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika of Yogi Swatmarama.
- Introduction to the 54 Asanas Advanced P-TAK [5 Elements Asana Kriya] Sequence.
- More than 40 Hours of training on Assists and Hands on experience of Teaching Classes.
- Introduction to the systems of Mantra Yoga and Yantra Yoga, the science of Mystic Sound and Geometry.
- Introduction to the systems of Feminine Power, the Kundalini-Laya Yoga.
- Introduction to the Vajrayana system of Buddhist Tantra.
- Practical experience of the meditation techniques of the VijnanaBhairava, from the ancient Shiva branch of Yoga-Tantra.
- Teachings from one of the most highly considered ancient Indian post-Vedic Texts, the Mandukya Upanishad.
- Practical teaching and hands on Teaching Classes of Yoga Nidra or Lucid Dreaming.
- Demonstration and guided teaching of the 6 Cleansing and Detoxifying Practices of Hatha Yoga, the ShatKarmas.
- Detailed teachings on the a) Awareness, b) Focus, c) One pointedness and d) Intuition categories of Meditation.
- Overnight Treks and mountain day walks to Forest hot springs and Himalayan mountain ridges for mountain herbs spotting.
- Ideal, aesthetic and quiet mountain retreat ashram atmosphere for the proper practice and study of the Yogas.
After attending the course, students will be able to –
- Gain a sound understanding of the integrative practices of the 4 Yogas
- Improve their asana practice with the intensive practice of more than 27 asanas
- Inculcate the practice of 5-Element Pranayama Kriya
- Experience the higher meditation practices of Raja Yoga
- Physically and mentally prepare themselves for the 5 month intensive yogic experience journey
6:00 AM : WAKE UP CALL
6:30 – 7:45 AM : PANCHA TATTVA ASANA KRIYA I (HATHA YOGA)
8:00 – 9:00 AM : PRANAYAMA KRIYA
9:15 – 10:30 AM : BREAKFAST
10:30 – 11:45 AM : THEORY – YOGA ANATOMY
12:00 – 1:15 PM : YOGA VIDYA – RAJA YOGA SUTRAS & SAMKHYA YOGA
1:30 – 2:30 PM : LUNCH BREAK
2:30 – 3:15 PM : SIESTA
3:15 – 4:15 PM : LIBRARY HOUR / LEARNING SAMSKRIT
4:30 – 5:30 PM : YOGA VIDYA – HATHA YOGA PRADIPIKA
5:45 – 7:00 PM : PANCHA TATTVA ASANA KRIYA II (HATHA YOGA)
7:00 – 8:30 PM : DINNER BREAK
8:45 – 9:30 PM : SVADHYAYA (SELF STUDY) / SATSANG
Kindly contact our Student Relationship Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on course fees, accommodation registration details
My time at Arya Marga Yoga Institute has been so surreal. It has been really comforting and exciting to know that we are learning true yoga from the source – the Naga lineage, which is where yoga came from in the first place. The Institute’s focus on Raja Yoga and Kundalini yoga has been important for me since I am more spiritually inclined.
It has been so interesting to learn about the system of the 5 Elements and I have learnt so much about myself and others that way. You will not find this kind of approach in any other TTC and it is very important as each person has a different combination of elements and so we can offer them a tailored package of asanas, pranayama, mudras, and meditations accordingly.
My favorite parts are Yoga Psychology (including personality types, Dream Yoga and many meditations) and the meditation retreat in Spiti where we put our new knowledge into more intensive practice. You will go through so many changes as is the case of true healing and spiritual evolution, and you will learn how to help others achieve changes as well, so it is definitely worth it.
The Aryamarga team members are so helpful, caring and accommodating, so I can assure you that you are in good hands if you join this 5 months program.
I was looking for a yoga course that does not end in a month but instead continue for a longer duration giving me a chance to immerse in it completely. I found Aryamarga 5 month TTC course to be the best fit. Coming here, It took only a few days before we were completely mesmerised with how the course is arranged. PTAK sequence felt like the right balance of asanas with psychological and physiological changes showing up within few weeks of practice. Raja yoga classes gave a whole new level of understanding yoga in its complete essence and laid way for future growth. Overall the course has been a holistic approach of understanding the yogic sciences in theory and practice.
I amusingly call myself a perpetual escapist. Driven by my whims, I left my 13th job (in 8 years), looking for yet another escape. That’s when I discovered the 5-months TTC course offered by Aryamarga. Coming here, I knew exactly what I’d been escaping from, all my life and how to finally confront it.
Call it serendipity, I found myself being a part of this close-knit circle of brilliant Yoga teachers and like-minded aspirants from around the globe. Because of the limited number of students, everyone gets enough room for self improvisation, getting a grip on the fine nuances of yogic practices, be it asanas, pranayama or kriyas.
What really got me hooked though were Roshan Ji’s philosophical elaboration on original Yogic texts – Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, Vijnanabhairava Tantra and Mandukya Upanishad – it’s rich, unconventional and unexpectedly humorous! His teachings inculcate you with wisdom and reverence without compromising on playfulness.
Full of adventure and surprises, the fortnightly trips to the uncharted territories of Himalayas are something to look forward to.
Half-way through the course, I am realizing this is not a yoga TTC course per se. It’s more like an off-the-mat guidance to knowing yourself, and others, more intimately, making more meaningful connections, and hence be able to navigate through life most skillfully — turning your very whims into your greatest strengths. Coming from the very fountainhead of the original Natha lineage, the teachings help you explore the deserted nooks and corners of your own psyche — the way psychedelics never can.
Beautifully located in the Himalayan foothills – bestowing energy, focus and clarity upon this place – the AryaMarga TTC offers a unique opportunity to experience an integrative approach of traditional and authentic teachings of yoga, embedded in the context of modern life.
The caring warmth of the teachers, their dedication and compassion carried me through an as intense as insightful experience, gaining deeper knowledge and understanding of yoga – in personal practice and in theory – and the processes of life itself, while establishing a more balanced and harmonious state of being.
A definite recommendation for all practitioners and teachers, who want to dive deeper, strive for insight and are willing to spark their inner fire.
Overall, I found the 5 Month TTC to be a unique and enlightening experience. I arrived with a relatively basic knowledge of Yoga and was greatly impressed with the comprehensive course schedule. The breakdown of the program into four modules is well structured and enables students to focus on various aspects of Yoga independently and/or consecutively. With its range of classes, this program was exactly what I hoping for to expand my understanding of Yoga and set me on a path to deepen my personal practice and share with others. I found the level and quality of teaching to be exceptional, with multiple instructors from varying backgrounds greatly adding to the depth of the material. I am also especially appreciative for the opportunity to pursue part of the course in Tabo, Spiti Valley which served to heightened our practices. I am genuinely impressed with the initiatives being pursued by AryaMarga Society. It is an honour to have had this opportunity and I feel privileged to have been a part of this program. of yoga, embedded in the context of modern life.
Personally I would highly recommend the five month course because it gives you a rare chance to study and focus intensely. I noticed that I was able to rapidly build on the foundations of the 45 day course and then develop and refine my understanding of key ideas in further modules. Every student who completed the five month course, including myself, underwent visible physical and psychological transformations.
REGISTER : P-TAK 4 YOGAS INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE
Registration Fees (Non-refundable)*
Indian & SAARC Country Citizen – Rs 20,000
Non-SAARC Country Citizen – $500
*One time Registration & Trek Charges of USD $500 / INR 20,000 are in addition to the overall course fees for the selected course & are not to be considered as included or deducted from the notified course fee.