The Anubhava Yoga 360° Yoga Psychology Course
The 1 month Yoga Psychology / Manasik Yoga programme is an intensive, 200 hour certification programme, culminating in the awarding of the Manasik Yoga Kriyakar/ Yoga Psychology Novice certification.
Harking back to the Yoga of Discriminative Numeration or Samkhya Yoga, the diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic techniques of Yoga Psychology are based on the understanding of the absolute and moment to moment uniqueness of each individual. Non-abstract and parametrical, Yoga psychology proposes a layered perspective of personality, such personality seen as being composed of multiple co-dependent levels, comprised of interacting matrices of cognition, affectivity and conation, which are termed Jnana, Kriya and Iccha shaktis respectively in Yoga psychology. Further, physiological factors, on the basis of homoeostasis, are also included as one of the interacting matrix structures, throughout the discovery and treatment period. By mapping these matrices and their link factors, we arrive at the Unique Integral Personality Matrix, without typecasting people into categories. In keeping with the unique personality of each individual, the prognostic and therapeutic techniques in Yoga psychology are uniquely tailored to suit such unique personalities.
The interacting matrices are not operational without the sensory environment, which acts as stimulus, and the associated interaction between the layered matrices of personality and perceived environmental factors is intensively covered in Yoga Psychology as most psychological imbalances find their root in the quality and type of this interaction. In fact, it is by manipulating the subject-object junctional experience that Yoga psychology works its most effective cures.
Contemporary psychology and its associated psychotherapeutic techniques categorise unique human personalities into neat boxes formed of pre-conceived notions, fancifully projected as axioms, by a psychiatric community constantly seeking the validation of psychology as a precise natural science. The hectic attempts to verifiably predict human mental processes through axiomatic structures, has led to the oversimplification of the immensely sophisticated and subtle human personality. Unbeknown to psychiatrists but well known to most others, humans are neither rats nor computers, so rat behaviourism and game theory cannot really help map the human mental process, as it is the observer of the rat experiment, not the rat, and the creator of the computer programme, not the programme, that is under study in psychology.
The prognostic effectiveness of Yoga psychology arises from the individual Yogic psychologist’s skill at arriving at a correct diagnosis of the Unique Integral Personality Matrix, using the evaluative and testing methods available in the Yoga psychology toolkit. Therapy is then administered through adjusting the imbalanced matrices and strengthening or re-associating weak or dissonant link factors.
Yoga Psychology Course Takeaways
1. The theory of Yogic Psychology and the Integrated 0 Point System based on the 5+1 Elements
2. Self study and character mapping through the 0 Point System of Yogic Psychology
3. Diagnosis, Prognosis and Therapy of psychological conditions using the 0 Point System of Yogic Psychology
4. Categorisation of psychological and physiological traits into 5 Element Personality Combinations
5. 10 Major categories of Mental and Behavioural Disorders under ICD-10 addressed through Yogic Psychology
6. Cognitive, Affective and Behavioural Techniques for Therapy and Psychological Evolution from the RAJA YOGA, SHIVA TANTRAS AND BUDDHIST TANTRAS
7. Constructive comparison of the 21st century state of Psychology and the 0 Point System of Yogic Psychology
8. Mapping the Personality Traits, Potential and Manifest to the “petals” of the 7 Chakras or Psychosomatic Centres
9. The Theory and Components of Archetypes, Cultures and Lucid Dreaming
10. The Science of Dream Architecture and its construction for therapy
11. The Method of the Mandukya Upanishad-the Highest Text of the Vedas/ Vedanta: Dream-Reality Techniques
12. Methods of Self-Actualisation for transforming one’s own life and those of the clients/ patients.
13. Construction of 5 Element Surveys for Personality Confirmation
14. In-depth training on the Cognitive Biases and Fallacies, their supporting conditions and the Solutions towards True Cognition
15. Psychotherapy tools used and taught include: 5 Senses based Therapy, Awareness methods, Pranayama-Breathing Methods, Physical postural methods, Movement Methods, Mudra-Gestural Method, Play Acting Methods, Lucid Dreaming Methods, Expression Methods, Exposure Methods, Emotional Memory Realignment Methods, etc.
16. Evolutionary tools used and taught include: Higher Consciousness Access Methods, Gateway techniques, Creative Flow Techniques, Absorbed Mind techniques, Assumption-Mind and No-Mind Techniques, etc.
17. Experiential methods of Kriya Yoga, an aspect of Kundalini Yoga as a system of psychological Evolution
18. The ability to selectively activate or deactivate traits and abilities within oneself, as befits the situation
19. The secret of Perspective transformation, Skilful Living and psychological completion, moment to moment and event to event
20. The 0 Point System of Yogic Psychology as the Golden Key to unlock the identity of the True Immortal Self
1-month/200-hour Yoga Psyhology Course – 20th June to 19th July 2020
The 1 month Yoga Psychology/ Manasik Yoga programme is primarily designed to introduce those interested in psychology and associated counseling to the efficacious and humane principles of Integral Wellness, towards personally attaining states of psychological evolution, and to introduce methods of counseling that will promote psychological homoeostasis among their patients.
Students who’ve undergone a 200hr/500hr training will be preferred as the teachings of this course are intensive and prior foundational practice of Yoga is required to fully integrate such teachings.
Kindly contact Program Mentor Miss Maria Angel(firstname.lastname@example.org) for details regarding Schedule, Accommodation, Fees, Class Schedule, Content break-up, Study material,etc.
Course FeesRegistration Fees (Non-refundable)*
Indian & SAARC Country Citizen – Rs 20,000
Non-SAARC Country Citizen – $500
*One time Registration & Trek Charges of USD $500 (Non-SAARC Country Citizen/ INR 20,000 (SAARC Country Citizen) are in addition to the overall course fees for the selected course & are not to be considered as included or deducted from the notified course fee.
Lucas A (Yogic Psychology Course, Class of 2019)
The psychology course was a fascinating opportunity to explore the connection between the prana body and the mind. I enjoyed studying how prana flows – or does not flow – through chakra petals and how this manifests as specific psychological traits and emotions. Blockages of prana can be removed with art and movement therapies and it was a blessing to explore and experiment with some of these techniques. It was also useful to revisit the core theory of the Yoga Sutras in the context of both therapy and self-willed evolution.